Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Dubliner makes romantic gesture in time of St. Valentine’s Day - PHOTO
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 at 05:37 AM
- Ellen DeGeneres mocks Abercrombie & Fitch’s sizing and customer policies – VIDEO
- Students use tilt-shift photography to create toy town video of Dublin city
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
|Sign of love outside Des Kelly's, Dublin|
Is this just like one of those sweet "Missed Connections" notes you find on Craigslist or is this just shameless attention seeking? We'd like to think it's cupid.
More offbeat stories from IrishCentral
John Walker Lindh, the American Taliban, seeks Irish citizenship - POLL
Obama’s Irish cousin wants out of jury duty to meet US president
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- Irish leader delivers powerful commencement...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed...
- Computer giant Apple avoiding $25 billion...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- One in seven people on social welfare in...