Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Dubliner makes romantic gesture in time of St. Valentine’s Day - PHOTO
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 at 05:37 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Sign of love outside Des Kelly's, Dublin|
Is this just like one of those sweet "Missed Connections" notes you find on Craigslist or is this just shameless attention seeking? We'd like to think it's cupid.
More offbeat stories from IrishCentral
John Walker Lindh, the American Taliban, seeks Irish citizenship - POLL
Obama’s Irish cousin wants out of jury duty to meet US president
Most Popular Blog Posts
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.