People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
Thank You President Obama for...
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 04:39 PM
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
- GOP overplays its hand and Harry Reid pounces
- Thank you for…... the "room-lighting" smile:
- For the mind that is always thinking:
- For preventing a second Great Depression:
- For the humor:
- For bringing the number of women in the Supreme Court to 3.:
- For making the White House the "people's" house:
- For 1.1 million jobs created in 2010 alone, more than the entire 8 years of George W. Bush:
- For The Penny Ice Creamery in Santa Cruz, California:
- For the love of people:
- For the love of family:
- For America's First Lady:
- For Health Care reform:
- For leaving the past behind:
- For the world having respect for America, again:
- For quietly and calmly dealing with crisis after crisis, after crisis, after crisis, even if not being responsible for any of them:
- For being so "cool":
- For being fierce - when need be:
- For having the intellect to be curious:
- For the capacity to know that you are, as we are, imperfect¦.
- For having the sense to not let it destroy you¦
- For the capacity to be compassionate:
- For being an inspiration to so many:
- For saving the auto industry and at least 1.4 million jobs:
- For loving the troops:
- For understanding the horrible price of war:
- For bringing 100,000 men and women back from Iraq:
- For facing the most difficult and loneliest job in the world with grace, dignity, honesty and guts in spite of so many "Haters":
- For being, in spite of all the hate, pettiness, racism, corruption and immaturity around, the most progressive president in decades:
And simply for this:
For Being...................."MR. PRESIDENT"!
15 - 72 | See all comments
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Obama relative gets personal special deal...
- Amazing story of how Choctaw Indians raised...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Most Americans are in favor of immigration...
- Amazing story of the Quakers and the Irish...