Is Onyango Obama a registered US voter?
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 07:00 PM
- The proposed immigration bill is a sham if it doesn’t secure our borders first
- President Obama got by with a little help from his friends at DOJ, IRS,MSM and now even the NSA?
- Bill O’Reilly’s 'Killing Kennedy' selects its’ Lee Harvey Oswald and will begin filming
- The face of Obamacare failure - John Edwards will resume suing medical providers
- Americans feeling the pain of the lefts misguided energy policies
The arrest last week of President Obama's "undocumented" aka: illegal alien uncle, Onyango Obama from Kenya, has brought some surprising details to light.
Obama's uncle was stopped for drunk driving in Massachusetts after he ran through a stop sign and almost had a collision. While Uncle Onyango has been held in jail ever since on an ICE hold, details are being released.
The first surprise for many was the fact that President Obama had a second illegal alien relative living in the United States. We previously learned about his Auntie Zeituni Onyango, who made headlines when it was revealed she was an illegal immigrant living in South Boston public housing. She has since been granted asylum by the State Department and it is assumed, still living in public housing.
But probably the most disturbing fact is that Uncle Onyango, had a valid Massachusetts drivers license and a social security card in his possession. How in the world do you get these documents when you are not an American citizen and you are here illegally?
Many are now wondering how easy or difficult is it for an "undocumented" alien, someone who is in our country illegally, to obtain these valuable documents?
But another realization is dawning on many: That if you can obtain these documents, then it must be very easy to obtain a voter registration card and vote. Lots of voter law requirements have been watered down over the years, some states don't even require I.D to vote. So a most troubling question for many: Is Uncle Onyango registered to vote in Massachusetts/US and has he voted in our elections?
Uncle Onyango has the same lawyer who represented his sister in deportation hearings. He successfully argued that she be granted asylum. So many suppose Uncle Onyango will probably get the same deal and will not be sent back to Kenya. Do you think a few strings might get pulled?
Individually this is just one case, one example of an illegal alien getting caught. But this brings to light a possible major flaw to our system: the ease in which valid documents can be obtained and when they are obtained, how hard can it be to get registered to vote? If thousands or even millions of Uncle Onyangos are voting, what is this doing to the fabric of our country? What happened to the one citizen one vote foundation of our country? Is there an executive order somewhere that says that's not the law anymore?
With recent revelations that Colorado uncovered 14,000 non citizen voters on their rolls, this problem could go far deeper than we realize. Texas changed its voter requirements to stop this sort of vote fraud... Houston do WE have a problem?
For other points of view visit Carroll Standard: www.carrollstandard.com
- Remembering Morton Downey, Jr, the father of trash TV...
- Samantha Power’s remarkable rise to become US Ambassador to the United Nations...
- Right-wing Glenn Beck regrets causing a division in the United States over controversial v...
- Israeli groups mobilize to block Irish-born Samantha Power as Obama’s UN Ambassador...