Go Feis - The Irish Dance Blog by Kathleen O’Reilly-Wild
Songs for the Jan. 7-8 Irish dancing competitions – VIDEOS
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2012 at 01:18 PM
- Songs for the 1st – 2nd September Irish Dancing Competitions - VIDEOS
- Songs for the 25th – 26th August Irish Dancing Competitions – VIDEOS
- Songs for the 18th – 19th August Irish Dancing Competitions – VIDEOS
- Songs for the 11th – 12th August Irish Dancing Competitions – VIDEOS
- Championship training for Irish dancers - tips from teachers on Oireachtas Part 1
by PATRICIA MCNAMARA, Feis America Magazine contributor
Heading to Pennsylvania this weekend for Feis na Cara? Or maybe you’re simply gearing up for a new year of feiseanna.
No matter your competitive destination this weekend (or beyond), we want to share four tunes you should add to your own playlist before lacing up and taking the stage.
“T.H.E [The Hardest Ever]” – will.i.am ft. Mick Jagger & Jennifer Lopez
Are you gonna dance your hardest this weekend?
“Let’s See How Far We’ve Come” – Matchbox Twenty
This toe-tapping beat will make you think about all of your Irish dance accomplishments from last year…and focus on your goals for 2012.
Songs for the Dec. 30-Jan. 1 Irish dancing competitions - VIDEOS
Take a holiday break from Irish dance with Christmas tunes - VIDEOS
Christmas songs for the break in Irish dancing competitions - VIDEOS
“Born To Run” – Bruce Springsteen
OK, more like you were born to dance. But ya get the point.
“Good Feeling” – Flo Rida
Listen to this and you’ll have a good feeling about your dancing, too.