President Barack Obama, US Defender in Chief
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 at 09:42 AM
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys with booze-baiting rant - British tabloid continues its anti Irish attitude
- Marco Rubio: 'If immigration bill gives Cubans immigration rights, it kills the bill. I'm done' - VIDEO
- Diaspora should work both ways - time for global Irish to vote
- Ireland needs a new James Joyce - new voice of the Irish people is on the way
- Fox News Lou Dobbs panel: selfish working mothers are destroying the natural order and America
In comparison to his immediate predecessor his success in bringing the world's most wanted terrorists and dictators to justice has been nothing short of remarkable.
In fact the contrast speaks for itself.
Recall that George W. Bush launched a war with Iraq that cost us one trillion dollars and thousands of US lives. Obama launched an offensive against Qaddafi that cost one billion dollars and lost no US lives.
And for once the Arab would is thanking us by dancing in the streets rather than on our nation's flag.
Obama has rid the world of the scourge of Osama bin Laden, Anwar al-Awlaki and Moammar Qaddafi. And all of this was accomplished within six months: if Obama were a Republican, they'd be commissioning bronze statues by now.
You know they won't say it now or ever, so let's say it for them: thank you President Obama for making the world and the United States safer.