Pat Robertson: if your wife has Alzheimer's, divorce her
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2011 at 10:53 AM
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
- Forging a bond with my father during an idyllic trip to Donegal
- JFK and the Sacred Heart were the twin pillars of life in Donegal
The troubled husband wrote to Robertson for advice on the right thing to do?
Divorce your wife, Robertson replied, but make sure she has 'somebody' to look after her, and then move on with your new life partner.
If you ever needed proof that Robertson has never understood love - straight or gay - there it is.
There's some Christian values for you. I'm sure Jesus, who Pat speaks for, would have told you the same (between sending hurricanes and droughts to punish the homosexuals).
If you only do one thing today, make sure it's to watch this short ABC clip, it'll break your heart: