Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato has told Paris Jackson to stay strong
Posted on Sunday, June 09, 2013 at 09:16 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
She wrote: "Dear Paris Jackson, don't let bullies to let you down. We believe in you!! Stay strong, Please."
Demi previously admitted she signed a “no suicide contract” after going through some tough times when she first found fame at the age of seven.
She said: “The principal called my parents and made me sign this suicide contract saying that I would not kill myself. They weren’t expecting that so young."
Following the incident, Paris' grandmother Katherine Jackson insists her granddaughter was "physically fine"
She said in a statement: "Paris is physically fine and getting appropriate medical attention.
"Being a sensitive 15 year old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you.
"Please respect her privacy and the family's privacy."
See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...