Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
U2’s Bono and wife Ali bonded with Matthew McConaughey in Ibiza
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 09:25 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Bono, wife Ali join Matthew McConaughey and wife Camila in Ibiza|
Here’s no surprise – Simon Cowell would love to have Bono appear on his reality singing competition The X Factor. Bosses at American Idol and all the other shows feel the same.
“Bono is one of the top choices each year when shake-ups on these shows come around. He has repeatedly shrugged off talk of appearing as a judge as he hasn’t the time and it’s not really up his street at the moment,” a source told The Irish Sun.
“As far as producers are concerned, who better in the world to judge you than someone considered a kind of God of the music world?”