Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart talks about enjoying Coachella with Katy Perry
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 10:44 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Kristen Stewart & Katy Perry|
The 22-year-old actress told Jimmy Kimmel on his 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' show on Monday: "I have a buddy who has absolutely no qualms being in front of millions of people," she started to explain. "I'm not dropping - I feel like a weirdo right now - I was with Katy Perry.
'I walked behind her through...she wanted to sit up front. She's like, 'Hey, you want to go watch the Tupac stuff? It will be awesome.' I was like, 'Yeah!' "
Stewart - who is promoting her new movie 'Snow White and the Huntsman' - admitted that she suddenly got shy as the 27-year-old 'Last Friday Night' singer drew attention to them in the crowd of music fans.
She continued: "And then suddenly I was like, 'What are you doing to me? Ah!' And I suddenly had to put my hat down because we were literally like Moses parting the waves of Coachella getting to the front."
When Kimmel asked: "You were in Katy Perry's wake?"
She replied: "I was her entourage. I was leading her entourage."