Tabloid magazine claims Casey Anthony is pregnant
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
The National Enquirer has reported that Casey Anthony is telling close friends that she is pregnant and is “thrilled” by the chance to prove that she is a good mother.
According to the tabloid magazine, multiple sources say the 26-year-old, who was acquitted of charges for murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, is pregnant.
Anthony was seen for the first time in public since her July 2011 trial, when she attended a bankruptcy court hearing in Tampa Florida earlier this month.
On March 4 she said in court during a bankruptcy hearing that she had $484 cash to her name and has no job or car.
“I don’t pay rent. I don’t pay utilities. I live off the kindness of those I’m living with. I try to contribute when I can,” Anthony said, according to WESH.
Time magazine described her trial in July 2011 as "the social media trial of the century."
She was cleared of murder, manslaughter and child abuse charges. But she was convicted of four misdemeanor counts of lying to investigators who were looking her daughter’s disappearance in 2008. She was handed a four year sentence but was released two weeks after the trial, due to time served.