Stuart Townsend quits Kenneth Branagh's 'Thor' citing creative differences
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
Townsend, 37, who was down to play Fandral, quit the movie just days before the cast was set to start shooting.
It's now known who was the cause of Townsend's "creative differences" but fellow Irish man Kenneth Branagh is down as the director.
Townsend's role will now go to little-known actor Joshua Dallas.
Let's hope Townsend doesn't rue walking off Thor.
And we all know how that particular movie fared...