Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Sinead O'Connor: Nothing compares to motherhood
Posted on Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 04:07 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The artist was speaking at the launch of “National Thank You Day”, a fundraising campaign in aid of the Irish Hospice Home Care Programme.
"No question, becoming a mum was the best thing that ever happened to me and the most rewarding aspect of my life," said the mother-of-four.
Sinead was accompanied by her youngest child, four-year-old Yeshua at the event.
National Thank You Day takes place Thurday in Ireland and is asking people to thank their family and friends with cards featuring messages by popular figures such as Gabriel Byrne and Seamus Heaney.
"I hope when I die I get to go to a hospice," Sinead said at the event.
"It's nice to create a place with a peaceful atmosphere, where maybe you can create some way of people enjoying the journey.
"We all have a very negative attitude towards death which I don't think is really accurate," she added.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...