Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Scientology has been accused of turning Nicole Kidman’s children against her
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2012 at 10:26 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise photographed |
with their children
Former Scientologist Marty Rathbun told the October issue of Vanity Fair magazine: "The central problem [in the marriage] was Nicole did not want to deal with Scientology."
Another former Scientologist, John Brousseau, added: "They rejected Nicole - they'd been instructed.
"They took a course, P.T.S./S.P., [Potential Trouble Source/Suppressive Person] for persons connected in their lives who are an S.P.
"[Bella and Connor] whispered to me, 'J.B., Nicole is an S.P.! Our mom's an S.P. - we hate going and seeing her.'"
Meanwhile, Mr. Brousseau also claimed all Scientologists were warned against Nicole and banned from seeing her movies.
He added: "The Scientology world hated Nicole. People were mandated to see every freaking Tom Cruise movie that came out. But if you ever mentioned an inkling to see a movie with Nicole, oh my God, you'd hear about it."
According to CNN, Tom’s attorney Bert Fields has ridiculed the article’s claims, saying:“Vanity Fair’s story is essentially a rehash of tired old lies previously run in the supermarket tabloids, quoting the same bogus ‘sources. It’s long, boring and false.”