Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Scientology has been accused of turning Nicole Kidman’s children against her
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2012 at 10:26 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise photographed |
with their children
Former Scientologist Marty Rathbun told the October issue of Vanity Fair magazine: "The central problem [in the marriage] was Nicole did not want to deal with Scientology."
Another former Scientologist, John Brousseau, added: "They rejected Nicole - they'd been instructed.
"They took a course, P.T.S./S.P., [Potential Trouble Source/Suppressive Person] for persons connected in their lives who are an S.P.
"[Bella and Connor] whispered to me, 'J.B., Nicole is an S.P.! Our mom's an S.P. - we hate going and seeing her.'"
Meanwhile, Mr. Brousseau also claimed all Scientologists were warned against Nicole and banned from seeing her movies.
He added: "The Scientology world hated Nicole. People were mandated to see every freaking Tom Cruise movie that came out. But if you ever mentioned an inkling to see a movie with Nicole, oh my God, you'd hear about it."
According to CNN, Tom’s attorney Bert Fields has ridiculed the article’s claims, saying:“Vanity Fair’s story is essentially a rehash of tired old lies previously run in the supermarket tabloids, quoting the same bogus ‘sources. It’s long, boring and false.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...