Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ryan Reynolds needs more time to get over his divorce from Scarlett Johansson
Posted on Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 11:00 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
He said: "At the moment I'm just giving myself time to put everything that has happened behind me and I'm taking things as they come . But I'm going to be ready for a relationship again soon."
In recent months, Ryan has been romantically linked to Oscar winner Charlize Theron and has been reported to have been flirting with numerous beauties on the party scene, but he insists he isn't "potent enough" to handle so many ladies.
In an interview with German magazine 'in', Ryan added: "Right now I seem to be on a speed-dating mission - at least according to those rumours that are going around at the moment. Even my mom is confused. No man is potent enough to be able to go through as many women as that in such a short amount of time like I allegedly have!"