Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ryan Reynolds needs more time to get over his divorce from Scarlett Johansson
Posted on Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 11:00 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
He said: "At the moment I'm just giving myself time to put everything that has happened behind me and I'm taking things as they come . But I'm going to be ready for a relationship again soon."
In recent months, Ryan has been romantically linked to Oscar winner Charlize Theron and has been reported to have been flirting with numerous beauties on the party scene, but he insists he isn't "potent enough" to handle so many ladies.
In an interview with German magazine 'in', Ryan added: "Right now I seem to be on a speed-dating mission - at least according to those rumours that are going around at the moment. Even my mom is confused. No man is potent enough to be able to go through as many women as that in such a short amount of time like I allegedly have!"
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...