Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson sketches wedding ring and plans to propose to Kristen Stewart
Posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 09:46 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
As the Prince of England, William Windsor plans to marry his girlfriend Kate Middleton, how fitting that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, already voted in as Hollywood royalty, are making plans to wed.
Apparantly the film's director decided to film these intimate scenes, of the wedding and honeymoon in Brazil, early on in the filming as he knew the young couple would come across well on screen. Irish American director Bill Condon also feared that the couple might break up during the six months of filming which could have made filming these scenes difficult.
A source told US News Week "Often times on films the sex scenes and the intimacy (between actors who are real-life couples) are shot first to get them out of the way....There’s always that ‘Oh s*** factor’ — what if they break up and we haven’t shot all the intimate stuff yet? It would be awkward for everyone involved. Plus, you’re at risk of wrecking an entire movie, especially one like Breaking Dawn where the fans are dying to see these sexy moments between Edward and Bella."
However reports also say that Pattinson has been sketching wedding rings and he plans on proposing to Stewart. The source said "Rob wants to surprise Kristen and give her the ring in real life!"
Let's just hope this isn't on Robert Pattinson's bad jokes conjured up by his odd sense of humor.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...