Robert Pattinson set to hit New York for St Patrick's Day
- Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Amanda Bynes allegedly lunged at a fan after he tried to take her photograph on Friday
- ‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- Gerard Butler has split from girlfriend Madalina Ghenea
We're big RPatz fans here at Amy Andrews' blog and we'd like to take this chance to invite him to march up Fifth Avenue with us on St Patrick's Day.
Turns out the "Twilight" hottie will be in town on March 17 for the New York premiere of girlfriend Kristen Stewart's new movie, "The Runaways."
The movie is getting two premieres, the first will take place in Los Angeles on March 11.
It's so-o-o nice to see Robert standing by his girlfriend like this but c'mon Robert, lets share the lurve!
Kristen plays Joan Jett and Dakota Fanning (both above) plays Cherie Currie in this rock band biopic about the trailblazing 1970s all-girl rock band, The Runaways.
The movie charts the band's rise (sorta!) from their humble beginnings to the crazy years between 1975 and 1979 when they “self-immolated in a blaze of drugs, jealousies and in-fighting.”
“The Runaways” received a lot of attention last month at the Sundance Film Festival.