Robert Pattinson set to hit New York for St Patrick's Day
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
We're big RPatz fans here at Amy Andrews' blog and we'd like to take this chance to invite him to march up Fifth Avenue with us on St Patrick's Day.
Turns out the "Twilight" hottie will be in town on March 17 for the New York premiere of girlfriend Kristen Stewart's new movie, "The Runaways."
The movie is getting two premieres, the first will take place in Los Angeles on March 11.
It's so-o-o nice to see Robert standing by his girlfriend like this but c'mon Robert, lets share the lurve!
Kristen plays Joan Jett and Dakota Fanning (both above) plays Cherie Currie in this rock band biopic about the trailblazing 1970s all-girl rock band, The Runaways.
The movie charts the band's rise (sorta!) from their humble beginnings to the crazy years between 1975 and 1979 when they “self-immolated in a blaze of drugs, jealousies and in-fighting.”
“The Runaways” received a lot of attention last month at the Sundance Film Festival.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...