Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson is a "really good kisser," according to his 'Bel Ami' co-star Christina Ricci
Posted on Saturday, March 10, 2012 at 09:50 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Robert Pattinson and Christina Ricci|
She told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "He's a sweet guy and super funny. And a really good kisser.
"He's so charming and smart, we would just goof off and laugh while we were working."
When asked what her favorite things about the movie were, she added: "The costumes, the make-up and Rob".
Christina, 32, admitted that even though Robert - who is dating his 'Twilight' co-star Kristen Stewart - has only starred in handful of films compared to her 22-year Hollywood career, he was able to give her some helpful advice about acting.
St. Patrick’s Day photo competition - win a Certificate of Irish Heritage this March
‘Glee’ looks set to feature a tribute episode to Whitney Houston
Irish American girl compares St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin to New York City
She added: "He's so organized and in charge of his career. He was actually giving me advice!"
Christina is not the only 'Bel Ami' actress to have been impressed by the 25-year-old actor, as Uma Thurman has praised his talents in front of the camera.
Uma - who plays another of Georges' married lovers Madeleine Forestier - said: "He's very serious. He did a huge amount of rehearsals in his own time. I think that's what you do when you're a young actor, when you take your work very seriously and want to take it to the next level."
Here's the trailer for "Bel Ami":
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...