Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's date at Soho House
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2012 at 09:02 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Robert Pattinson recently took girlfriend Kristen Stewart to his favorite hangout, Soho House in L.A.
“It was so adorable, Rob was showing Kristen around Soho House like it was his second home, pointing out photos of old time movie stars on the walls,” an insider told Hollywood Life, of the couple's date on Jan. 4.
Take this popular but wacky Irish citizenship test
Irish woman trapped in a 12-year-old girl’s body, pleads for medical help
Leading Irish tenor Paul Byrom target of anti-Irish abuse in New York
The 25-year-old actor reportedly frequents Soho House weekly.
“Rob and Kristen both looked really happy and were very affectionate with each other, holding hands most of the time and smiling a lot,” our source dishes.
“They were with group of people but acted like they were in their own world,” added the insider.
“After dinner, they shared a sundae. It was very cute and sweet. They are both really low key and not snobby at all.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...