Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have split according to People|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The couple – who broke up briefly last year after Kristen's fling with married director Rupert Sanders was revealed – have called time on their relationship of almost four years, according to People magazine.
However, sources insist it may just be a temporary split for the 'Twilight Saga' co-stars.
Robert initially struggled to cope with Kristen's "momentary indiscretion" with friends revealing their relationship was strained for months after the fling.
A source said last year: "Rob is at a point where he sometimes ignores her. He'll go out and won't respond to her calls or texts right away. Things will be strained for a while."
However, the 23-year-old beauty made a huge effort to win back his trust, even spending more time with his friends to make him happy.
The insider said: "She knows she has to go along with it. She is working hard at the relationship."
Following her brief affair, Kristen issued a public apology for the hurt she had caused during which she repeatedly said she loved Robert.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...