Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart both cried after she admitted to cheating
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 08:18 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart (George Pimentel/WireImage; Andreas Rentz/Getty)|
A source told Hollywoodlife.com: “Rob has been in contact with Kristen and has already had the awkward first meeting with her in person since the news. Tears have certainly been shed over the whole situation from both. It’s a complete mess right now with them."
Robert, 26, is sure to have been devastated after hearing that Kristen, 22 and 41-year-old married father of two, Rupert, couldn't keep their hands off each other in Los Angeles last week.
The pair were spotted indulging in a series of passionate embraces by a photographer who said the 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director was "all over" his leading lady.
A source told Us Weekly magazine: "He was all over her" while another source added they "would only take a break [from kissing] when they thought someone was walking by".
A photographer followed Kristen, 22, from her Los Feliz home on July 17, when the actress pulled into the parking lot of a deserted building and Rupert, 41, got into her car.
The source explained: "It seemed like they couldn't get enough. Kristen was sitting up with her back against the driver's-side window, and this guy was kissing her entire body."
The pair left when they thought they were being watched and drove to an area near the Hollywood sign and Kristen appeared "swept up in the moment" as they kissed and cuddled outside the car.
While the area they were in was quite deserted, they were disturbed by some dog walkers and each time "as soon as they heard a voice, they would split up and walk in opposite directions".
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the Los Angeles home he shared with Kristen Stewart.
The heartbroken actor has packed his bags and left the couple’s residence after she confessed to cheating on him with director Rupert Sanders and he is now said to be in seclusion.
A source told People: "I'm not sure they'll be able to recover from this. Robert is heartbroken and angry.”
After pictures emerged of Kristen and Rupert - who has two children with his wife Liberty Ross – kissing, the 22-year-old actress issued a statement saying how sorry she was.
Kristen - who started dating Robert after meeting on the set of the first 'Twilight' film -said: "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Kristen is now determined to win Robert back with the insider adding:"Kristen really loves Rob more than anything. He's all that matters to her right now."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...