Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are rated the best couple of 2010
Posted on Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 08:31 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
MTV has compiled a list of their favorite couples from 2010 and low and behold who’s at the top of the list? That’s right, every Twihard’s favorite the wonderful Robsten, “Twilight’s” Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
The site pointed out that the secrecy surrounding the relationship simply made them more fascinating. MTV said, “They may refuse to talk about it, but 2010 seemed to confirm long-simmering suspicions that RPatz and KStew had taken their onscreen love affair offscreen, thanks to a number of high-profile sightings over the course of the year.”
Although in some instances the paparazzi went over the top it was clear that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s every move was being followed by the general public this year. The fact that Robert’s road trip across America which was tracked by fans who spotted the star along the way shows just how crazy their fans are for information on their every move.
Then of course there was the MTV Movie Awards kiss in June. Perhaps not most passionate affair but memorable all the same. Then came their recent trip to Buenos Aires which was possibly the most closely followed film shoot in history.
Those other couples who made it on to the list include Katy Perry and Russell Brand, 50 Cent and Chelsea Handler, Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal and Sammi and Ronnie.
All of those aside, it’s clear that the international obsession with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart makes them the couple of the year for 2010.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...