Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart acting 'like two teenagers in love'
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
An eyewitness has said that 'Twilight' stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were acting "like two teenagers in love" on their Jan. 8 date at Soho House in Los Angeles.
The source told HollywoodLife.com: “They both definitely had a sweet tooth; they ordered FOUR desserts between the two of them to split!”
So what did the two lovebirds order?
“They had the Persimmon Pudding with coffee ice cream, the Meyer Lemon Pie with blueberries, an order of homemade cookies, and the Peanut Butter Brittle,” said the source.
“They are both just adorable — especially when Rob tried to feed Kristen a huge piece of the pie. They just laughed and really enjoyed each other’s company.”
George Clooney’s father set to star in documentary about actor’s Irish roots - VIDEO
Hoboken, NJ, cancel St. Patrick’s Day Parade after 26 years - POLL
Do these St Patrick's Day t-shirts depict Irish as drunk and dumb?