Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Prince William to marry Kate Middleton
Posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 08:26 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Britain's Prince William will marry his long term girlfriend, Kate Middleton next year, Clarence House in London has announced.
William, the eldest son of heir-to-the-throne Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana became engaged while on vacation in Kenya last month.
“The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince William to Miss Catherine Middleton,” the statement said.
The wedding has been scheduled for 2011 and is set to be the biggest royal event since the wedding of Wiliams parents.
“Prince William and Miss Middleton became engaged in October during a private holiday in Kenya.
“Prince William has informed The Queen and other close members of his family. Prince William has also sought the permission of Miss Middleton’s father.
“Following the marriage, the couple will live in north Wales, where Prince William will continue to serve with the Royal Air Force,” the statement added.
The wedding will surely be a feast fit for several kings!