Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction’s Niall Horan says his ideal girl is someone he can ‘have a laugh with’
Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 12:24 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
The One Direction singer – who is reportedly dating drama student Amy Green and has been linked to Demi Lovato in the past – revealed his ideal girl would have to be funny.
He told chat show host Ellen DeGeneres: “I like someone that’s cute, someone I can have a laugh with, and I also like people that are American.”
However, things are reportedly getting serious with British student Amy after he visited the set of Britain’s 'The X Factor' and introduced her as his girlfriend.
A source said: "Niall was introducing Amy to people as his girlfriend and they were very happy from the look of things. He was kissing and cuddling her when people weren't watching and seemed really into her.
"She was very posh and I have to say they seemed like a real couple. It's definitely early days but Amy was on his arm as his girlfriend and not just a girl friend."
Sources close to Niall say the pair have only recently started dating but he is very happy with Amy.
A friend explained: "They're dating - it's early days but they're very cute together."