One Direction star Niall Horan wants to date a girl who can play the guitar
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The boy band heartthrob - who often shows off his strumming skills at the group's gigs - finds girls who are interested in music "attractive" and he only wants to find romance with a musical babe.
In an interview with The Sun newspaper, Niall said: " [ I want a girl who] preferably plays the guitar or something. Girls who play instruments are very attractive and very cool so I wouldn't mind that. Haim are very cool but I don't care if they're famous or anything. As long as they're nice."
The 19-year-old singer is currently single but had a fling with 'Made In Chelsea' star Louise Thompson in May.
Niall admits life in the world famous band is hectic but it's not as mad as President Obama's daughters Sasha and Malia - who the boys met when they visited the White House last year.
He said: "Ours are pretty mental but it's a proper secret service mission when they go out. Their security team came in the morning to double check everything. But the girls are just normal they are the loveliest girls."
Niall and the rest of 1D - Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson - were greeted by thousands of screaming fans at the world premiere of their 3D concert movie 'One Direction: This Is Us' in London's Leicester Square on Tuesday night.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...