One Direction star Liam Payne defends his girlfriend from online trolls
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The One Direction heart throb admitted to a fan on Twitter on Friday he is worried Sophia Smith will be offended if she reads any hurtful comments written about her on social networking sites.
He wrote: "I do it lots because I worry she might read it ... In the end she's just a girl like u sat reading Twitter on her phone. She doesn't deserve to sit and read all that - who does? (sic)"
The star has also previously used his account on the social networking site to defend the group's loyal followers who were the subject of a British Channel 4 documentary 'Crazy About One Direction' which looked at the extreme measures their super fans take to honour the group.
He had said: "Just so all of you know we love you guys and we know how dedicated you are and tbh we can't believe it that you gus spend all you time on us.
"We couldn't give a f**k what any documentary says there dramatised for entertainment and full of bulls**t anyway we all know...How hard you work for us and see it everyday at our shows.
"Let's all take a step back and think about what we/you have all achieved... (sic)".
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...