Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction star Harry Styles and Taylor Swift are spending Christmas apart
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2012 at 03:28 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The One Direction hunk and the blonde singer - who were pictured enjoying a skiing break in Utah over the weekend - won't be spending the festive period together as Harry will be in his native UK while Taylor will be in Australia.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Harry and Taylor have spent a lot of time together recently as they really enjoy each other's company, which is why they decided to go on the skiing mini-break together this weekend.
"They're both massive stars and Taylor already had the commitment to go to Australia and Harry's family were really keen to see him over the holidays. But they're already planning their next meet up - Taylor has suggested to Harry that he flies out to Australia to meet up with her there."
However, Taylor isn't too disappointed about spending time away from Harry because it will be hot in Australia and she can work on getting a tan.
She said: "It's gonna be non-stop sun. So it will be weird to have a tan around Christmas but I'm really excited about it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...