Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction share their favorite recipes for celebrity cookbook
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2012 at 11:44 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
One Direction fans might be surprised to learn that members of the hit band have offered up some of their favorite recipes for a new celebrity cookbook.
Proceeds from the book 'A Dish For A Wish' will benefit the Rays of Sunshine Children's Charity, which grants wishes to sick children in the U.K. According to TheHotHits.com, the book will feature recipes donated from several celebrities, including actress Gwyneth Paltrow and famous Britain chef Gordon Ramsay.
Leading patisserie chef Lorraine Pascale says of the book, "I am proud to be an ambassador for Rays of Sunshine. Being involved has given me firsthand experience of the wonderful work the charity does every day. Whether a child wants to go on a family holiday, visit Disney World, own an iPad, be a car park attendant or meet a favourite celebrity, Rays of Sunshine works hard to make that wish come true."
She added, "Every recipe in A Dish For A Wish has been donated with love by some of the U.K.'s best loved celebrities and chefs; I hope the book will brighten up your kitchen, as every copy sold will help to brighten up the life of a seriously ill child in the U.K."