Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Niall Horan insists he’s single - One Direction star denies he’s dating Amy Greene, Demi Lovato or a fan
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 10:13 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
He said: "I'm definitely single. I'd like a girlfriend. All these things in the papers about me saying I'd rather sleep than find a girl is ridiculous. I was just explaining that on my time off I like to chill.
"I'm not actually looking but if the right person came along, definitely."
Niall admits he has gone out with Demi a couple of times but says there's nothing going on between them and are just friends.
He told Now magazine: "What actually happened was that I always used to say in my interviews that I liked her and she also said that she liked me. We got in contact through twitter and we just started chatting and became friends. Demi's one of the nicest girls I know. She's super-cool. She always texts me to see how I am. Nothing ever really happened.
"When I've been in LA and had a few hours to myself, I've seen her a couple of times. We did go for a bit of dinner after the MTV Video Music Awards."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...