Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus score poorly on 'DWTS'
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus, from Dublin, scored poorly on DWTS last night and could face elimination.
They got a combined 21 out of 30 from the judges and will need to have fans rally around tonight
They danced to the waltz 'Moon River' by Andy Williams.
Nancy said it was a special song for her because it was the first song she sang to her twins after they were born.
Tristan said the straight laced image of Nancy is far from the truth, and that she is great fun, even a little dorky.
Len Goodman the judge wanted better Bruno wanted better arm movements while posture while Carrie Anne said it was like a live action lullaby, too slow.
Scores were 7, 7, 7 = 21 out of 30.