Mr. Big Chris Noth drops 20 pounds for 'Sex and the City 2'
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Mr. Big, Irish American actor Chris Noth, had to undergo radical boot camp surgery to shed 20 pounds for his bedroom scenes in "Sex and the City 2."
Producers told him a body double would be needed if he didn't drop the weight quickly, according to the Daily Mail.
Noth went to a boot camp in Brazil for several weeks to lose the extra poundage -- and succeeded just in time.
"Luckily Chris’s weight loss was sufficient and a stand-in wasn’t required," says an insider.
"He did really well to lose it and is proud that his cheeks will now be seen by millions of 'Sex and the City' fans."
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...