Mr. Big Chris Noth drops 20 pounds for 'Sex and the City 2'
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
Mr. Big, Irish American actor Chris Noth, had to undergo radical boot camp surgery to shed 20 pounds for his bedroom scenes in "Sex and the City 2."
Producers told him a body double would be needed if he didn't drop the weight quickly, according to the Daily Mail.
Noth went to a boot camp in Brazil for several weeks to lose the extra poundage -- and succeeded just in time.
"Luckily Chris’s weight loss was sufficient and a stand-in wasn’t required," says an insider.
"He did really well to lose it and is proud that his cheeks will now be seen by millions of 'Sex and the City' fans."