Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mollie King can't wait to meet Una Healy's new baby
Posted on Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 11:29 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Mollie King & Una Healy|
Writing on twitter to Una and her fiance Ben Foden, Mollie said: "@unahealy @ben_foden I am literally TOO excited to see Aoife Foden today!! I want to squeeze her but I mustn't!!! Arghhhhh! (sic)"
Mollie is not the only Saturdays member to be excite about the new arrival.
Outrage as St. Patrick's Day deemed too religious and renamed "O'Green Day"
Top ten words invented in Ireland - useful for St. Patrick’s Day
Una's other bandmates - Rochelle Wiseman, Vanessa White and Frankie Sandford - all took to twitter to congratulate her and Ben on becoming parents.
Rochelle said: "I'm proud of all 3 of you! Can't wait to be aunty x
"A beautiful girl has entered the world today and, I'm her aunty #blessed I'm so proud of @unahealy @ben_foden BIG love! Xx(sic)"
Frankie wrote: "@ben_foden congrats. So excited!!! Big hug... Don't forget Una on mothers day Sunday! How cool. Ur mum and dad! X (sic).
While Vanessa said: "Congratulations @ben_foden @unahealy and baby! So happy!! Xxx (sic)"