Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Michael Lohan believes he is lucky to be alive
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2012 at 08:32 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Michael Lohan (Google)|
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Effin hell - Limerick parish is finally on the Facebook map as Kennedy celebrates win
Scotch-Irish will no longer be included in official US census figures
-------------------Michael - who has recently been admitted to A New Day treatment facility in Florida - told RadarOnline.com: "I don't know what God has in store for me, but it must be BIG. I should have been dead five times already."It's by far the best treatment facility I have ever worked with or have been to. A little while longer and the blood clot would have taken me out."The whole thing has made me look at life differently and brought me and my entire family closer, including Lindsay.''
After Michael was taken to hospital last month, a source said: "Michael started to feel light headed during his meeting so he walked outside, and that's when he collapsed."
He was taken in an ambulance to Palm Beach Gardens Hospital where doctors found another blood clot in his lung. He also had to be rushed back to hospital just hours after his heart surgery in early December when he was found to have a bacterial infection.