Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Michael Lohan believes he is lucky to be alive
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2012 at 08:32 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Michael Lohan (Google)|
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Effin hell - Limerick parish is finally on the Facebook map as Kennedy celebrates win
Scotch-Irish will no longer be included in official US census figures
-------------------Michael - who has recently been admitted to A New Day treatment facility in Florida - told RadarOnline.com: "I don't know what God has in store for me, but it must be BIG. I should have been dead five times already."It's by far the best treatment facility I have ever worked with or have been to. A little while longer and the blood clot would have taken me out."The whole thing has made me look at life differently and brought me and my entire family closer, including Lindsay.''
After Michael was taken to hospital last month, a source said: "Michael started to feel light headed during his meeting so he walked outside, and that's when he collapsed."
He was taken in an ambulance to Palm Beach Gardens Hospital where doctors found another blood clot in his lung. He also had to be rushed back to hospital just hours after his heart surgery in early December when he was found to have a bacterial infection.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...