Michael Fassbender to star in “A Single Shot” with William H. Macy
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
German-born Kerryman Michael Fassbender’s busy year shows no sign of abating with the news that he will star with William H. Macy in the thriller “A Single Shot,” due to start filming this summer.
Thomas Hayden Church, of "Spider-Man 3" and "Sideways" fame, will also star in the David Jacobson–directed movie about a poacher (Fassbender) who makes an error and ends up with blood money and a band of killers on his tail.
Fassbender’s character has to keep the killers at bay and his family safe at the same time.
The Irish actor is working hard at the minute. “Jonah Hex” with Megan Fox and Josh Brolin is being released in June and “Centurion” will have its US release in August.