Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox has tied the knot with longtime beau Brian Austin Green
Posted on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 11:38 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
The couple exchanged vows in the Four Seasons Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii last week in what is being described as an intimate ceremony. The actors have been dating since 2004 when they met on the set of “Hope & Faith”.
The Hollywood stars initially got engaged in November 2006 before calling it off in February 2009. In recent months they announced their engagement was once again back on.
This is the first marriage for Fox 24 and Green 36. Green is best known for his role as David Silver on the show Beverly Hills 90210.
Fox originally from Tennessee, has been dubbed by fans as the “Queen of Science Fiction” for her role in "Transformers" and "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen".