Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan was reportedly a "total nightmare" on the set of "Glee"
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 11:07 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
The troubled actress - who recently won the opportunity to play the role of the late Dame Elizabeth Taylor in 'Liz and Dick' - turned up late on set and is believed to have been unprepared for the role when she arrived to play a part on the musical TV show.
A source told E! News: "Lindsay was a total nightmare yesterday. She was three hours late in the morning and when she did finally arrive, she just didn't want to be there. She did not want to work. She did not memorize her lines and she kept disappearing so no one could find her."
Lindsay filmed the first part of her role in the show - where she is playing herself - last week, but the follow-up shoot was not as successful.
However, Lindsay's spokesperson Steve Honig claimed it was a "misunderstanding" which made her late for her call.
He said: "The production team came to us and said that they wanted to start [with Lindsay] right after lunch, which was at 2. They wanted to begin with Lindsay at 3, so that meant she had a lot of time where she wasn't doing anything. That's why people didn't see her. She was then in hair and makeup and began after lunch at 3."
"If there was a problem yesterday, I would have just said 'no comment,' however I can't ignore this because this is utter B.S. This is a classic example of people trying to bash Lindsay. She busted her ass yesterday and is back on set again today."
The episode in which she stars will air on May 15.