Lindsay Lohan to be treated for alcohol and prescription drug addiction in rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 'Liz & Dick' actress - who agreed to plead no contest to two misdemeanor charges in relation to a car accident last summer in return for 90 days treatment in a residential clinic - will undergo her sixth attempt at getting sober when she begins her court ordered stint in rehab and her treatment will focus on her "large" alcohol consumption and reliance on legal medications.
A source told RadarOnline.com: "Lindsay will be treated for prescription drug and alcohol addiction during her stay.
"Lindsay's prescription drugs of choice are Adderall and Xanax, and in addition, she consumes large amounts of alcohol - specifically, vodka."
However, insiders are unsure how well the course of treatment will go as the 26-year-old star still doesn't think she has a problem and only agreed to go to rehab to avoid jail.
The source added: "The main problem when it comes to Lindsay ever getting sober is her absolute denial that she has any substance abuse issues. Once again, she is only going to rehab purely because it's a slightly more attractive alternative than going to jail. Of course, there is hope that once Lindsay is undergoing treatment she will recognise that she does in fact have a problem -- but given her history, it's very doubtful."
A spokesperson for the star - who also agreed to undergo 18 months of psychological counseling and 30 days of community service - said: "We do not comment on our clients' personal lives."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...