Lindsay Lohan tells Oprah she is her ‘own worst enemy’
- Olivia Wilde is trying to be a "strong" pregnant lady like her mother was
- Evangeline Lilly accused "Hobbit" co-star Orlando Bloom of lying about them getting drunk
- Niall Horan's mother went without to make sure her children had Christmas presents
- Charlie Sheen has shut down production on 'Anger Management' several times
- One Direction's Niall Horan is dating a Victoria's Secret "Angel"
'The Canyons' star, who completed 90-days of court-ordered treatment in rehab on July 31, as part of a plea deal to avoid jail after violating her probation by lying to police about driving during a car accident last year, appears to be eager to take responsibility for her problems and legal troubles.
In a sneak peak teaser of her new interview with Oprah Winfrey for 'Oprah's Next Chapter', the 27-year-old actress is asked by the talk show legend: "Do you think you can turn things around?"
She also asks the actress: "What is it that you're addicted to?"
The actress emotionally replies: "I'm my own worst enemy. I know that."
Oprah, 59, has taken a vested interest in Lindsay's well being following her well-documented troubles as the actress is now filming a documentary series about her road to recovery for Oprah's TV channel, OWN.
Shortly after their recent interview, Oprah insisted that she believes Lindsay is ready to move on with her life.
She previously said: "I just interviewed her, and I was deeply moved by her desire to move forward in her life at this time ... I really do believe that she's ready."
She also said she felt the 'Mean Girls' star was "honest" and "authentic" during their chat, adding: "She looked good. She looked strong. She looked healthy."
The full interview airs on OWN next Sunday.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Olivia Wilde is trying to be a "strong" pregnant lady like her mother was...
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...