Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan is being sued for $16,000
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2012 at 10:04 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
Photographer Grigor Balyan initially filed his lawsuit in January, alleging he was struck by Lindsay's car while trying to photograph her outside a Los Angeles nightclub.
Documents seen by E! News say he is claiming $16,468 in medical expenses as well as suing for lost wages, general damages and property damage.
Lindsay was reportedly served with the complaint on Sunday (10.06.12 and a judge has set a next hearing for August 7.
The 25-year-old actress returned to work on her latest film, 'Liz and Dick' today (13.06.12), sporting visible signs of her earlier road incident.
Website Celebuzz reported the star had "bumps and bruises from her car accident clearly visible on her knees."
However, Lindsay's career is looking up, as yesterday it was announced she has been cast in new film 'The Canyons', alongside male porn star James Deen.
Writer of the film, Bret Easton Ellis, tweeted: "I am beyond thrilled that James Deen and Lindsay Lohan will be playing the parts of Christian and Tara in The Canyons. Could not have dreamed of a better cast."