Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan is being sued for $16,000
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2012 at 10:04 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
Photographer Grigor Balyan initially filed his lawsuit in January, alleging he was struck by Lindsay's car while trying to photograph her outside a Los Angeles nightclub.
Documents seen by E! News say he is claiming $16,468 in medical expenses as well as suing for lost wages, general damages and property damage.
Lindsay was reportedly served with the complaint on Sunday (10.06.12 and a judge has set a next hearing for August 7.
The 25-year-old actress returned to work on her latest film, 'Liz and Dick' today (13.06.12), sporting visible signs of her earlier road incident.
Website Celebuzz reported the star had "bumps and bruises from her car accident clearly visible on her knees."
However, Lindsay's career is looking up, as yesterday it was announced she has been cast in new film 'The Canyons', alongside male porn star James Deen.
Writer of the film, Bret Easton Ellis, tweeted: "I am beyond thrilled that James Deen and Lindsay Lohan will be playing the parts of Christian and Tara in The Canyons. Could not have dreamed of a better cast."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...