Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Neeson turned on the charm while using the women’s bathroom at his 60th birthday
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2012 at 10:31 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
"His visit gave some female diners a very pleasant surprise. “You’ll never guess who’s in the ladies room”, a woman standing on line excitedly whispered to another, sharing that it was indeed Neeson.
When he finally emerged, he was as pleasant as ever, apologizing to the line of women waiting: “I’m so sorry. Please excuse me.” He even held the door open for the first lady to walk in, witnesses said. “You can use my bathroom anytime”, one guest was overheard telling the tall, handsome actor."
Neeson went on to continue his birthday dinner at the posh spot with 40 guests.
If it was any other man who had jumped a line of desperate to pee ladies, he would have got a handbag or a heel in the you know what.