Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Neeson and girlfriend Freya St Johnston have split after two years
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2012 at 08:11 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Freya St Johnston and Liam Neeson|
Irish actor Liam Neeson has reportedly split up with his girlfriend of two years, British businesswoman Freya St Johnston.
RTE reports that Neeson and St Johnston first began seeing each other a year after Neeson’s beloved wife Natasha Richardson passed away after a tragic skiing accident.
A source said that "Liam is heading back to America at the start of next month to work on his new film Non-Stop. He told Freya that he wants to take a break and concentrate on his family."
Neeson, who is now 60 years old, has two sons with his late wife Richardson. Earlier this month, Neeson told a German magazine that "I do miss my wife every day, more than anything.”
The Antrim native has recently been enjoying the major successes of ‘Taken 2’ at the box-office, the follow up to the 2009 surprise hit.