Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart was picked on as a teenager for not dressing like her peers
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2012 at 10:25 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
She told Vanity Fair: "Look at a picture of me before I was 15. I am a boy. I wore my brother's clothes, dude! Not like I cared that much, but I remember being made fun of because I wasn't wearing Juicy jeans. I didn't even think about it.
"But it's not like I didn't care that they made fun of me. It really bothered me. I remember this girl in sixth grade looked at me in gym and was like, 'Oh my God! That's disgusting - you don't shave your legs!"
Kristen also complained that she has "been criticised a lot for not looking perfect in every photograph."
She said: "I get some serious s**t about it. I'm not embarrassed about it. I'm proud of it. If I took perfect pictures all the time, the people standing in the room with me, or on the carpet, would think, 'What an actress! What a faker!' That thought embarrasses me so much that I look like s**t in half my photos, and I don't give a f**k.
"What matters to me is that the people in the room leave and say, 'She was cool. She had a good time. She was honest.' I don't care about the voracious, starving s**t eaters who want to turn truth into s**t."