Kristen Stewart is planning a romantic reunion with Robert Pattinson to heal strained relationship
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Kristen Stewart plans romantic reunion with Robert Pattinson|
The 22-year-old actress - whose relationship with her 'Twilight Saga' co-star has been strained since her fling with married director Rupert Sanders was exposed last August - is reportedly planning a "special night" to welcome him back to Los Angeles as soon as he returns from filming his new movie 'The Rover' in Australia.
A source close to the on/off couple told OK! Magazine: "Kristen's got a very special night planned for Rob when he gets back. She wants to surprise him by waiting in the backseat of a limo at the airport. It's rare for celeb couples to do that because it doubles the chances of a security issue. So he'll be really surprised when he gets in that limo.
"Rob has a huge group of friends who are all dying to take him out, but Kristen's told them to back off until she's had some time alone."
Robert has already been informed to be ready for romance upon his return.
The insider said Kristen "told him she wants him all to herself in the first 24 hours he's back. He'll be jet-lagged of course, but she's got a relaxing night planned with a bottle of wine, pizza, and the two of them. That's all they both want."
The pair are both said to have really missed each other during their time apart and can't wait to spend some quality time on their relationship.
The source said: "They provide huge comfort to each other and it was hell hitting that Oscar red carpet on crutches without him. That night really brought home how much she needs him in her life."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...