Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jedward and Disney Channel to do deal?
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 at 10:11 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Jedward could be taking their unique brand of entertainment to the Disney UK channel.
Manager Louis Walsh confirmed that the channel has made an approach, but the boys are so busy they will have to make sure they can fit the TV gig in.
"They have to do their new album first before they agree on anything else. I do think they would be great at it as they are born entertainers and would make natural kids TV presenters but it's all a matter of timing," said Walsh.
Who would of believed it? Like the Kit Kat ad: Can't sing, can't dance, can't play, those boys will go a long way!
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...