Jane Lynch really misses having Cory Monteith on the set of 'Glee'
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Cory Monteith and Jane Lynch pose with People's Choice
Awards for "Glee"
Jane Lynch and her co-stars, including the late actor's girlfriend of 14 months, Lea Michele, returned to work on the show this week for the first time since Cory's death on July 13 from a heroin and alcohol overdose in Vancouver, Canada, and the cast are all grieving in different ways.
She told UsMagazine.com at the Angel Awards in Hollywood on Saturday (10.08.13): "Everybody's doing differently. You know, it's tough. Everybody had a relationship with him and we all express our grief in different ways so I'll only speak for myself.
"I love him and I honor [him], and every day I go to work, I walk by his trailer and I go, 'He should be in there.' "
The cast paid tribute to Cory, 31, who was cremated in Canada, at a special memorial in Los Angeles last month.
Jane said: "We had a nice memorial. The cast and the crew, we all got together and we remembered Cory and honored [him]. We went back to the work and the wheels turn in spite of what happened and I'm just glad we had that memorial so we were able to come together and be a family."
The third episode of the upcoming fifth season of the show will also remember Cory's character, Finn Hudson, and Lea, 26, is helping the show's creator Ryan Murphy to write the special episode, which will deal with drug abuse.
A source previously said: "Lea wants it to reflect the truth, to warn people what can happen."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...