Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Is Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s next big project going to be starting a family?
Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 08:33 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
In the world of celebrities they've been married for decades, if you setting their affair by a Hollywood clock. Considering that they're this far along on their love journey can a wedding ring and the pitter patter of little feet be far behind?
According to Marie Claire on the international junket for her latest vehicle 'Snow White and the Huntsman,' Stewart was asked if she had any plans to settle down soon?
The 22-year-old actress replied in the affirmative about her desire to get married: 'Yeah - totally,' she gushed.
'I come from a really awesome family and everything about it makes me want to have my own, of course.'
So all you team Edward and team Bella fans may soon see your wish fulfilled in reality!
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...