Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Irish band Original Rudeboys turn down supporting Chris Brown in Dublin after domestic violence charges over Rihanna beating
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2012 at 10:21 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|The Irish trio - The Original Rudeboys|
A member of the group Sean Walsh said: "Even though it's a huge opportunity to play in the O2 with a major hip hop star and a substantial fee was offered, we are completely against Chris Brown's assault on Rihanna."
The group also claimed they didn't want to mislead their own fans as their latest single 'Blue Eyes' is about domestic violence.
Sean said: "In addition, with our latest single 'Blue Eyes' being about domestic violence it goes against everything we are about as a band and supporting Chris would send out the wrong message to our fans."
Chris - who recently rekindled his romance with the 24-year-old popstar despite still being on probation for assaulting her - is due to perform at Dublin's O2 arena on December 3 as part of his European Tour.
The 23-year-old singer is reportedly planning to attend the 'Diamonds' singer's star-studded Halloween party in Los Angeles tonight.
Rihanna has splashed out $100,000 and offered to cover the entire bar tab for the bash but is concerned Chris's ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran might show up uninvited.
Here's the The Original Rudeboys singing "Live Your Life":
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...