Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'I Dreamed A Dream' singer Susan Boyle wants a tent for Christmas
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2011 at 09:40 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
She said: "I'd like a tent to take with me to T in the Park and I'd also like the 'Downton Abbey' box set, because it's one of my favourite series."
"I'm hoping for a collar for my cat Pebbles, some piano music books so that I can continue to learn on my grand piano and the Steve Jobs autobiography."
However not all of her wishes are so understated - she is also hoping for a 3-D television from Santa Claus and a Kindle book reader.
When asked what her Christmas wish-list is by online retailers Amazon, she said: "I'd really like a 3-D TV with the electronic glasses so I can bring the films into my living room. And a Kindle, so I can access all the latest books on my travels."
Despite requesting a new collar for Pebbles, the Scottish star rarely gets to see her beloved pet these days because of her work schedule, and she admits she misses her.
She previously said: "Pebbles is doing good, she's being looked after by Pam, she's 13 now.
"Do I see her often? I get to hear about her, she's OK. I'll send her a postcard now and again."
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...