"I Dreamed a Dream" singer Susan Boyle spends over $100 a week having her toenails decorated
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|'I Dreamed a Dream' star Susan Boyle|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 'I Dreamed a Dream' star - worth a reported $34 million (£22 million) - has pedicures with up to 500 Swarovski crystals, at a salon near her home in West Lothian, Scotland.
Although the star has sold over 17 million albums worldwide, and been able to buy a huge £300,000 property, she still prefers to live in the small council house she grew up in and shared with her mother, Bridget, who died five years ago.
Now she is rich Susan, 51, has also admitted to spending money on fancy scents - of which she has 37 different bottles - and good food.
She said: "I like perfume. I also like salmon, sushi and steaks."
When asked how it feels not to have to worry about money, she added: "It feels good. But I've got too much now."
Perhaps Susan's fancy new feet are a move to help her find a man, as she is also single, but remains hopeful of finding love.
A source recently said: "Susan had hoped fame would bring her luck in finding a boyfriend, but sadly, that hasn't been the case.
"Her ideal man would be a Donny Osmond type - someone who is well-groomed, tanned and dresses classically. It's also important to her that he has a strong love of family and moral fortitude. And he must adore cats."