High school 'boyfriend' betrayed Phoebe Prince
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Sean Mulveyhill, the football star with whom Phoebe Prince had a brief fling, turned on her, allowing other girls to bully her mercilessly. (Mulveyhill is pictured above sitting on ground wearing No. 25 after a high school game.)
Soon after Prince moved to South Hadley from rural County Clare, Ireland, Mulveyhill began dating her, and they were expected to go to the high school winter ball together.
But they broke up, and Mulveyhill apparently turned on her.
Mulveyhill was one of those charged yesterday by Prosecutor Betsy Scheibel in Prince's death by suicide. He was also charged with statutory rape, which is having sex with an underaged minor.
The key ringleaders among the girls were named in The Boston Globe as Kayla Narey, 17, and Ashley Longe, 16, who took great offense when Prince began dating the star football player.
Globe columnist Kevin Cullen names two other "mean girls" -- Flannery Mullins, 16, and Sharon Chanon Velazquez, 16, and their male friend, Austin Renaud, 18. Renaud is also charged with sex with a minor.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...