High school 'boyfriend' betrayed Phoebe Prince
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Sean Mulveyhill, the football star with whom Phoebe Prince had a brief fling, turned on her, allowing other girls to bully her mercilessly. (Mulveyhill is pictured above sitting on ground wearing No. 25 after a high school game.)
Soon after Prince moved to South Hadley from rural County Clare, Ireland, Mulveyhill began dating her, and they were expected to go to the high school winter ball together.
But they broke up, and Mulveyhill apparently turned on her.
Mulveyhill was one of those charged yesterday by Prosecutor Betsy Scheibel in Prince's death by suicide. He was also charged with statutory rape, which is having sex with an underaged minor.
The key ringleaders among the girls were named in The Boston Globe as Kayla Narey, 17, and Ashley Longe, 16, who took great offense when Prince began dating the star football player.
Globe columnist Kevin Cullen names two other "mean girls" -- Flannery Mullins, 16, and Sharon Chanon Velazquez, 16, and their male friend, Austin Renaud, 18. Renaud is also charged with sex with a minor.